Sunday, March 18, 2018

Meetings....

So this week we had our first group meetings and I thought they went really well. My partner and I were broken up and each went to a different group, which made sense so we both got different feed back. In my group I explained what our opening was and my group members each told me what could improve. They told me how I shouldn't start with a POV shot instead start with a medium, I agreed because it made more sense than a pov. We also talked about editing and how it's the hardest part of the project that requires the most time. That's why my partner and I are going to start filming this week, so we have all of spring break to edit and re-shoot scenes that didn't come out good. We don't want to run out of time and have to do thing's messy so we work with all the time we have. After both of us discussing with our groups we met up and talked about each idea got. My partners group had a really good that was to start with parallel editing from the stalkers perspective and the girls perspective, this allows the stalker to show more of a creepy side. We think we might change that from our original one. Overall the group meetings really helped, they allowed me to see other people's ideas and how they work. I can't wait for our next one !!! As always I'll keep you guys updated! Chaooo (bye).


Sincerely,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!