Sunday, April 1, 2018

Editng

Hey guys! So i decided to look up some videos on how to use iMovie, even though I already know I wanted to see and learn new things. In the article how to use iMovie it shows you step by step on how to create a project and use the tools. Another good websites for tricks is iskysoft. As you guys know by now my editing skills are not very good and neither are my partners. Knowing that, I want to get better at editing in order to edit our opening good. You can never have enough practice, especially if it comes to those type of things, new programs come up every month. Going back to my last post about how the movie Fatal Attraction directed by Adrian Lyne influenced our choice in going in the track of a thriller/stalker movie. I personally feel like those movies succeed more due to the content and the target audience they aim for. Keep you updated as usual. 

Sincerely, 
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!