Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Shot after shot

Hey guys welcome back!! So we just came back from spring break and I've never felt more rested. The break was definitely needed, it also let me have time to think about our project and ideas. Today we had time in class to work on our project so decided to work on editing.My partner and I have started editing our opening and we couldn't be more excited. These are some of the shots from the opening.



These shots are meant to look from the perspective of the stalker. As you can see he's watching from afar his victim and visualizing what she's doing. In order to get this shots we had my boyfriend help us out and be the stalker, my partner filmed his POV and this is what we got. We wanted to make the pictures look as natural as possible and obviously took us a couple shots to get the right one. Not everyone gets the perfect shot at once. Going back to the first group meeting we decided to change up our plot of the story. Now we're going to do parallel editing to show what the stalker and the girl are doing at the same time. It was tricky to shoot this but hopefully it comes out the way we want it to.
 Another thing my partner and I thought about was a movie poster, because what movie doesn't have one. We still haven't decided how we want it to look like but this is what we have so far,
we think it doesn't look as creepy as we want it to be. We will definitely be playing around to see what comes good. We were also thinking of using a whole lot of pictures of me (since I'm the one playing the girl in the opening) and using that as our picture but once again nothing has been decided on. The website canva has really shocked me, you can do so many things on it, so if any of you want to make a poster or create anything you should definitely check it out. As always I'll keep you updated in how the editing process is going and hopefully by Friday our project will be done and ready to be shown.

Sincerely,
Isa 

ciatations
“Canva.” Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software – Canva, www.canva.com/en_in/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!