Monday, April 9, 2018

It's done!!!!!!

Guys I can finally say that our opening is finished!!! I've never been more proud of myself with a project, my partner and I really did a good job. Of course we had our fair share of ups and downs but it was worth it in the end. Today in class we had time and we took it for advantage and finished editing the sound and fixing the color to a more dark tone to set the mood better. I'm still in shock that we finished it, time went by so fast it's insane. Can't wait to get feedback from you guys and see what you liked and what you didn't. Feedback is the best way to improve your skills and motivate yourself to try need things. The thing that helped me a lot was the 2 group meetings we had and i got to hear ideas from my peers and challenge myself. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Regarding my CCR, today in class Ms.Stoklosa showed us how screen record on my computer so I can be able to do the CCR. I played with it more when I got home to get the hang of it and not have problems when I actually recorded my CCR. I think I'll be starting my CCR tomorrow and finishes editing it by Wednesday so I can upload both my project and CCR together and not have problems. The last thing I want to happen is that I have problems uploading both things and its Friday night, having a melt down. I don't want to worry so I want to leave a day free just in case something goes wrong. The next post will hopefully be telling you guys I official finished my media portfolio. Thank you guys for everything and going on this amazing journey with me!!!

Sincerely,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!