Sunday, April 8, 2018

Almost done

Hey guys welcome back!! A lot has happen since my last post. So my partner and I have almost finished editing, the only thing left is some little edits and sounds we have to fix. But overall the opening is done. I can't believe we did it, I still remember the first day and how scared I was. I didn't think we would be able to do it and here we are now almost at the finished line. I am so proud of what me and my partner created it, we put everything we learned in media and used it to our best ability. The only thing we have left is the CCR. We've already started and hope to finish it by Tuesday and that way not have to worry about it and turn in both our projects and CCR. We have looked at other people's CCR to get a hang out what we're suppose to be doing and we think we got it under control. I'm still in shock in how fast these past 2 months went by, by the end of this week everything we worked so hard for is going to be up for everyone to see and I can't wait. As always I'll keep you updated and can't wait to show you guys all our hard work and dedication.

Sincerely,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!