Friday, March 9, 2018

2nd time is the charm

Hi guys, happy Friday!!!! So my partner and I have realized a lot of things that we’ve done wrong in the course of this project . In my last post I talked about how our storyboard was still in the works but that’s not true. After looking at it for a while we realized we had too many shots for a film opening so we decided to ask Mrs.Stoklosa her opinion and we were right. We had too many shots...  After giving us some advice on what we should to reduce the shots we went back to change it. Instead of telling the whole movie In just a film opening we decided to leave the audience hanging with the last scene. We reduced the shots from 39 to 20, which is a major change. We also made our schedule for the next days until the project is due. By having this planned out we have a better way of giving ourselves enough time to film and edit. Knowing that we both aren’t the best people at editing having enough time is the best thing we can do. We can to show our best work and time is always important. I hope you like the storyboard and how everything is planned out. As always I’ll keep you updated with any changes!!!!






Sincerely,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!