Sunday, March 11, 2018

Scheduling

Hola amigos !!! So I'm starting this new thing that every week I'm going to say a word in spanish and educate those who are non-speakers. Anyways so this week has been basically been about finishing our storyboard, figuring out if we need any more research, and scheduling our time. Scheduling has to be the most important thing for a project to work out. Without it we would be all over the place and not be getting things done. It allows you to know how many days you have in order to edit or remake something. In the real world directors need to sit down and figure out what actors can work on which days, the budget, the setting, and the editing. With so many things to keep track of it's normal for people to forget about things thus having a schedule makes everyone's life easier. In the two websites I read preproduction and dummies they both state how important timing is. Anyone can have a major screw-up and the best way to fix it is with the left over time from the scheduling. My partner and I have also decided to ask her neighbor if he would be interested in helping us film our opening. We need an extra person and decided he would be the best fit since he lives right next to her and we're going to be filming mostly at her house. We're going to start filming this week and hopefully be finished by next week so we have over 3 weeks to edit all of our credit and sounds. Editing has always been on of my struggles so I know that with this project it won't be any different. I'm hoping that with all the projects we've done over the course of the class I can put all my skills to the test and hope for a good outcome. Muchas gracias por tener el tiempo para leer mi blog !!!! (Thank you very much for having the time to read my blog) As always I'll keep you guys updated. 

Sincerely, 
Isa



Citations
“The Art of Scheduling a Film.” Dummies, www.dummies.com/art-center/performing-arts/filmmaking/the-art-of-scheduling-a-film/.

“Film scheduling.” Film Scheduling - Film School Online, preproduction.4filmmaking.com/schedule.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!