Thursday, April 5, 2018

short on time

Time was everything while we were editing our opening. My partner and I thought 2 minutes was enough time to put in all the shots we wanted but that wasn't the case. We had approximately over 30 shots and we had to cut it down to 20. We also had problem with the computer we were editing with, something happened while we were importing all of the videos from our phones to the computer that the app photos just stopped working. In order to get it to working again we had to force a shut down on the computer but that was the least of our problems. Back to what I was saying about how we had to cut down on the shots, this made it harder for us to pick the most important shots we would need to make the plot make sense. We tried to work around the time but it was very hard, we were editing all the shots till the point that it couldn't be edited more. Today in class we had another group discussion and I think it went really well. I showed my group our opening and they all really liked it, especially the scene that I talked about in my last post.  I asked them on how to put in the credits because we still haven't figured it out. Mrs.Stoklosa actually told me that you just click on title and it shows you all the different types of title you can work with. My partner and I decided on one and we used the font i had talked about in a post a couple weeks ago, the name of the font is "True Lies." I also asked my group about the lightning in the opening and they told me that some scenes have to be a little more darker to get the more thriller look. We're also going to use the sounds from the website purple planet where you can get free music without needing to credit it. I also talked about the sounds we were going to use in another post too, you can check which ones we picked. Overall I'm really liking how our project is looking and can't wait to see how it turns out. Both of us have worked really hard and want to show it to the world. This is how our opening with the title is going to look like with the font (also I'm sorry for the image looking pixelated, I don't know what happened).


Sincerely,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Click  here  to watch my CCR!!